Doing Business During COVID-19
Is the COVID-19 pandemic going to be a rehash of 2008? How do I keep transactions on track if I'm under a shelter-in-place order? Is real estate considered an essential service? What if there’s a lockdown? Can I still do showings? What about open houses?
This brief course is designed to help you answer these questions so you can conduct business safely during the COVID-19 pandemic, and so you can put clients' minds at ease. Business as usual? Nope. But it's still business.
- Definition of COVID-19 terms
- How REALTOR® Associations are responding
- Busting COVID-19 myths
- Where to find up to date, authoritative data
- Charts and graphs you can share with your clients that put this in perspective
- Staying in touch during social distancing
- How to answer the question: “Is real estate still happening?”
- Doing business when it’s not business as usual
« Return to Featured Courses